iPOST – is the first courier online platform.
Delivery orders are being placed on the iPOST.ua, website or iPOST app (Google Play, AppStore) as well as the conctact-center phones.
Logistic model: thousands of couriers all over the city, hence the nearest courier to the sender picks the order. Within such framework and the full automatization of the platform, we have managed to achieve turbo-delivery benchmarks - from 30 to 120 minutes or at any time convenient for the client. Every courier is being carefully selected, then undergo professional training and testing.
iPOST provides for material liability, flexibility and multifunctionality for various business lines, as well as the service integration with websites and online stores via API. iPOST - is a 100% Ukrainian project.
Such world's leading brands as eBay, Philip Morris and UBERDRIVE already enjoy using the next-generation iPOST platform, which was founded in 2016.
Now, the service is available in Kyiv and its suburbs and Dnipro as well. On the horizon, the iPOST service will be available in all Ukrainian cities, providing the opportunity to carry out intercity delivery - to a day (in 24 hours).
To book courier services, you may sign in via our website as well as the app.
1. Please, in the right upper corner of the screen, press the "My account" menu item."
2. Please, complete the following fields :«Name», «Surname», «Phone number», «Email», «Password», «Confirm password» and then press the «REGISTER» button.
3. On the specified phone number a SMS with the confirmation code will be sent. By entering the code in the relevant field, you confirm your registration in the system. Besides, by entering the confirmation code is you also accept the User Agreement.
Having signed in, you go to your personal account, where you can place your first delivery order. Registration is not mandatory, though having signed in, you receive a number of advantages, in particular: personal account, where the whole delivery and payment history are being stored, photo, name and surname, phone number of your courier, his/her moving on the map, as well as the possibility of paying for using the iPOST balance (via bank card) and much more.
The delivery cost depends on several factors:
- the distance to be covered from the sender to the recipient (the distance is being calculated given the sender and recipient addresses);
- the declared value of the shipment;
- time of the day within which the delivery is to be done;
- weekends/holidays (extra charge);
- return shipment options;
Without confirming a delivery order, on the left of the form you may see how the overall cost for delivery is being calculated. Here you have an opportunity to divide the delivery cost between the sender and the recipient. For instance, delivery charges amount to 60 UAH; you have an online store and you want your client to pay for the delivery a fixed sum (50 UAH), then you can specify, that 50 UAH are to be paid by the recipient and 10 UAH - by sender in cash or via money transfer to your iPOST account (balance). The iPOST account may be credited by a bank card or via bank transfer.
Also there is the opportunity to book a step-by-step delivery: a courier may pick up several shipments at once and deliver them around the city according to the fixed tariff per each delivery drop.
For more information you may view the Tariff fees section on the website. If you have more than 100 deliveries in a month, you may contact iPOST managers and ask them to activate a personal fixed tariff for the delivery services.
You can place an order in three ways:
1. On the iPOST.ua website
If you book courier service via iPOST for the first time, it will take several minutes for you to sign in.
"Please, in the right upper corner of the screen, press the "My account" menu item."
Then, complete the following fields :«Name», «Surname», «Phone number», «Email», «Password», «Confirm password» and then press the «REGISTER» button. On the specified phone number a SMS with the confirmation code will be sent. By entering the code in the relevant field, you confirm your registration in the system. Besides, by entering the confirmation code is you also accept the User Agreement.
"Having signed in, you go to your personal account, where you can make your first delivery order. Having filled the fields in, depending on the delivery terms, in the left corner of the table you will see the total amount and the items that comprise the sum. If you are comfortable with the cost of your order, please, press the "Book courier services" button." Please, look out for the tips marked with a question mark in the order form. By pressing on a question mark, you will receive a more detailed description of the field being filled in. In the order details, you may specify any preferences for the courier, for example, the floor and the apartment, the order number (online store) or any instruction to be fulfilled by the courier while delivering the shipment. If you still have any questions as to the order form etc., you may use the chat form – ""iPOST online support"" in the right bottom corner of the website or contact our support center via any telephone specified in the order form. Having placed the order in your personal account on the website or via the app, you will enjoy its convenience.
Name, surname, phone number and photo of the courier. Each order requires a confirmation code. As soon as the courier starts the delivery process, the recipient receives the confirmation code via SMS. The courier asks the code right after he hands over the shipment to the recipient (goods or documents). The confirmation code is a digital signature. Sometimes recipient doesn’t receive any conformation code: it happens when the sender specifies a landline phone number. In this instance, the courier may call the sender back, or contact the customer support center and ask for the confirmation code. Before the courier is provided with the confirmation code, it is necessary to contact the recipient and make sure that he/she received the shipment. Our couriers bear material liability, and during the delivery process, their iPOST accounts are blocked for the declared value of the shipment. Since the courier enters the confirmation code at the final stage of the delivery, the retained amount for the delivery becomes unblocked. In the event of force majeure, which is beyond the iPOST’s control, your iPOST account will be reimbursed for the amount declared by you without any delivery fees within 3 days. You can withdraw the funds from the balance to your bank card. However, we assure you that the iPOST couriers bear material liability, being carefully selected and do take care of their perfect reputation, thus the chances for losing your shipment are just bare.
2. Via the iPOSTn app (Google Play or AppStore).
Download the app, go through short registration, press the ""Book courier services"" button and fill in all the necessary information regarding the delivery.
3. Contact-center phones:
+38 (044) 580 20 30
+38 (067) 580 20 30 (Kyivstar)
+38 (073) 580 20 30 (Lifecell, Viber)
+38 (066) 580 20 30 (Vodafone/MTC)
Use the fastest and accurate iPOST services with pleasure!
1. In cash by the sender.
2. In cash by the recipient
3. In cash both by the sender and recipient.
There is the opportunity to divide the delivery cost between the sender and the recipient . If you are the owner of an online store and your clients have a fixed delivery cost and, for example, delivery charges amount to 60 UAH; you can specify, that 50 UAH are to be paid by the recipient and 10 UAH - to be paid by sender.
4. Use your iPOST account .
"The iPOST account may be replenished by a bank card, having added it in the ""My account"" menu option in your personal account or having paid under the clearing settlement. You may request the account and agreement by calling the iPOST contact-center."
5. The iPOST account or in cash by the sender.
6. The iPOST account or in cash by the recipient.
1. The return shipment, shipment up to 3 kg.
It may be a signed document, returned by a courier to the sender, or cash for the sold goods or both cash and the signed documents. The cost of the return shipment is being calculated as follows: base cost + distance extra charge (from the recipient to the sender). In selecting the return shipment, the order form will calculate an exact value of the service regarding a specific order.
2. Payment on delivery by transferring to a bank card.
In this case a courier provides your client (the recipient) with the order, then charges him/her the declared value and when the delivery is completed, the funds are being credited to your bank card specified to your account. If the delivery is completed, but the funds have not been credited to your bank card, you can contact the iPOST customer support center for our employees to approve the withdrawal. For security reasons, the amounts frequently undergo approval stage, while the iPOST employees twice an hour confirm the withdrawals. The commission for the withdrawal of the payment on delivery is 3%. This commission is taken by a payment system, WayForPay, which us used within the iPOST platform. In the near future, iPOST will do its best to reduce the commission amount.
3. Payment on delivery to the iPOST account.
The steps to be taken are the same as when you carry out payment on delivery to a bank card, however any payment on delivery made to the iPOST account is commission-free, while withdrawing to the added bank card the commission is 3% either. The ""pro"" of the withdrawal of a payment on delivery to the iPOST account is that you may use your iPOST account for delivery services. In the immediate future, we will add an option to withdraw a payment on delivery to an operating account. Such a withdrawal option may be quite handy for online stores.
A buyout by a courier for his/her cash is very popular among the restaurant chains with an option of food delivery. It is convenient, when a courier buys out food in a restaurant and then delivers it to a client, while the latter pays for the products to the courier.
Besides, you may order delivery services for purchasing products or, for example, medicines. Our courier, using the app, may take a photo of a needed product. These photos are available in the order form, and if the product doesn't meet your needs, the courier may take a photo of another product. When the goods are delivered, you may pay the courier the amount specified in the bill. You can describe a shopping list in the comments. The limit on the buyout sum amounts to 2000 UAH.
There are three options of payment for the goods bought out by the courier:
Using your iPOST account
You will have to fund your iPOST account in the «MY ACCOUNT» menu item for the amount of the delivery buyout. Our courier will buy the goods out for his/her own money, while the buyout amount will be written off from your account when the delivery is completed. If the recipient and sender do not accept the delivered goods, the declared amount will be written off from your iPOST account.
In cash by the recipient
A guaranteed shipment buyout – a courier buys the shipment out for his/her own money, while you insure the funds paid by the courier through the iPOST account top up in the «MY ACCOUNT» menu item. If the recipient and sender refuse the delivered goods, the declared amount will be written off from your iPOST account.
In cash by the recipient, without guaranteeing
A shipment buyout without guaranteeing – a courier buys the shipment out for his/her own money, but you do not provide him/her with any guarantees that the recipient or sender will pay for the delivery. A courier may incur risks for the delivery without any guarantees if he/she works with an unverified client. It is recommended to choose a guaranteed buyout, then the declared value of the goods will be written off from your iPOST account until the delivery is completed.
Throughout the city, the Ipost couriers deliver goods within 30-120 minutes.
On placing of a delivery order, you specify the sender and recipient's address.
If the distance between the sender and recipient does not exceed 3 km, you are provided with an option to choose the time for delivery: 30, 60, 90, 120 minutes or ""My time"".
If the distance between the sender and recipient is 3 km- 7 km, you are provided with an option to choose the time for delivery: 60, 90, 120 minutes or ""My time"".
If the distance is 7 km - 15 km, you may choose between 90 and 120 minutes or «My time».
If the distance is 15 km- 25 km, you may choose 120 minutes or «My time».
If the distance exceeds 25 km, you may choose only an individual delivery time.
If you place an order in advance, you may select «My time» and specify the time when you need the shipment to be taken and the time for it to be delivered.
To fund your iPOST account, please, go to «MY ACCOUNT» in your personal account,in the ""Account"" menu item.
On this page you can view your current balance. You can fund your iPOST with the use of your bank card, following the steps below: 1. Press the «ADD A BANK CARD» button. 2. Then, read a small instruction and press the «Go to ""Add a bank card"" option"" button. 3. You will be redirected to a pay system ( WayForPay). 4. Fill in all the fields on the page and press ""Next"". 5.On the next verification page, in the single field you have to enter «1». It means, that the WayForPay payment system will block your bank card for 1 UAH, and within several minutes the sum will be unblocked. Thus, WayForPay verifies and adds your bank card to your iPOST account. 6. Please, press ""Confirm"" and your bank card is already added to your iPOST account.
7. From now on, you can fund your iPOST account balance. In the «MY ACCOUNT» menu item, in the «FUND THE BALANCE VIA BANK CARD» field, enter the amount to be credited and press «CREDIT». By funding the iPOST account via bank card, the commission to be written off is 0%.
In order to withdraw money from your iPOST account (from the balance) to your bank card, in the menu item “Account” - “My Account”, in the field "Withdraw funds to the card" specify the desired amount for withdrawal and click on the button “Withdraw". Money is credited to the card 7 days a week from 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM. Confirmation of the withdrawal of funds by iPOST employees can take up to 3 hours. Usually the withdrawal of funds is confirmed within one hour.
IPOST couriers can transfer any goods, parcels, documents not prohibited by the law of Ukraine for transportation, not exceeding the dimensions: 50 * 50 * 150 cm and weighing up to 100 kg
In the future, iPOST plans to expand the ability to place orders for larger loads.
Tariffs of various sizes and weights can be found in the section. Tariffs.
• Any types of weapons (their parts), ammunition to them (their parts); constructively similar to civilian and service weapons products; signal, pneumatic, gas weapons, ammunition, cold (including throwing), stun devices and spark gaps, as well as the main parts of a firearm;
• Special technical means intended for secretly obtaining information;
• Human organs and / or tissues, blood and its components;
• Radioactive materials and / or hazardous waste;
• Narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors, smoking mixtures, potent, radioactive, explosive, caustic, flammable and other dangerous substances;
• Toxic substances that are not precursors of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances;
• Poisonous animals and plants;
• Cultural values;
• Precious metals and stones in any form and condition, natural diamonds, with the exception of jewelry, accompanied by shipping documents (check / cash receipt, commodity / consignment note);
• Waste and scrap of ferrous and non-ferrous metals;
• Waste and scrap of ferrous and non-ferrous metals;
• Other things limited in turnover, according to the legislation of Ukraine, things.
• It is prohibited to send by courier delivery documents, printed and audiovisual materials placed on paper and electronic media:
• Encouraging extremist and terrorist activities or publicly justifying terrorism;
• Pornographic nature;
• Containing other information, storage / distribution of which is prosecuted in accordance with the criminal and / or administrative legislation of Ukraine.
We guarantee the safety of your shipment. Couriers are financially responsible and value their reputation. If, however, something happens to your shipment, the announced cost of the shipment will be reimbursed to your iPOST account within three days after the specified delivery time. You can withdraw money to your bank card.
For being late, the system penalizes couriers with points and ratings. Couriers value their rating very much and try not to be late even for one minute. If the courier is late several times in a row, he will no longer be able to work.
The order will be accepted by the free courier nearest to the sender. In addition, couriers are arranged in accordance with the rating that customers assign them after the work has been done. If you don’t like the courier in the photo, you can cancel the order, call the contact center and tell the courier not to take your order. However, couriers in our system are subject to rigorous selection.
You can send as many as you like to one recipient at the same time, and for each parcel you will receive as many couriers as there are orders.
It is also possible to arrange a consistent delivery - multiple recipients. In the sequential delivery of each item at a fixed rate. Return delivery, up to 3 kg., Is considered to cost as one item.
With consistent delivery, you can place an order for delivery of shipments to 10 different points, while one courier arrives to you and picks up all 10 or more parcels and goes to deliver parcels around the city during the day.
1. If your cancel the order until our courier takes the shipment from the sender, you will not be obliged to pay for the delivery.
2. If you cancel the order three times in a row until our courier engages to complete the order, the system will block the option for order placement. If you want to keep on placing orders after being banned, you have to contact our iPOST support center. Provided detailed justification of the cancelled orders, our operators will be able to unban you for further ordering.
3. If you cancel order after our courier took the sender's shipment not having arrived to the recipient's place, that is, our courier has not yet activated the ""Courier is waiting for the recipient"" status, then you will need to pay a one-way shipping cost to our courier.
4. Having cancelled the order right after the courier took the sender's shipment and arrived to the recipient on time (status «Courier is waiting for the recipient»), then the courier will return the shipment back to the sender, while the latter will have to pay twice for the delivery charges (both ways). - If your order is non-returnable shipment, and the method of delivery payment is ""iPOST account"", then the delivery charges (one-way) will be written off from your iPOST account. The sender shall pay for the return shipment in cash. - If your are client , but not sender, with the order cancellation you shall notify the sender that he/she has to pay for the return shipment. The return shipment is equal to the delivery charge from the sender to recipient.
5. If a courier delivers the shipment to the recipient on time, that is, the delivery status is ""Courier is waiting for the recipient"", within a given time the sender cancels the shipment or fails to get in contact within 10 minutes, the courier will return the shipment to the sender, while you (client/sender) will have to pay double shipping cost (both ways).
6. If a courier failed to deliver the shipment on time, that is, the delivery status time""Courier is waiting for the recipient"" exceeded the set time limits and due to such delay, the recipient cancelled the shipment, the courier shall return the shipment, while the sender shall not pay for the delivery services.
7. If a courier has damaged the shipment when delivering, thus the recipient refused to accept the shipment, the courier shall buy the shipment from the client without any payment for the delivery services. In addition, you may agree with the courier on the return of the shipment as well as a partial refund for the damage.
Now the service works in such cities of Ukraine: Kiev (suburbs: Kryukovschina, Sofiyevskaya Borschagovka, Petropavlovsk Borschagovka, Vishnevoe, Chaiki, kotsyubinskoe, Vyshgorod, Novoselki, khotov, Irpen, Bucha, Brovary), Dnipro, Kharkiv, Odessa, Lviv, Poltava, Zaporozhye, Krivoy Rog, Vinnytsia, Khmelnytsky, Sumy, Mariupol, Ternopil, Uzhgorod, Ivano-Frankivsk, Rivne.